Read Ahead To See What Else The Center For Vasectomy Reversal Has To Offer During Your Family Planning Journey
If you want more information related to our recent blog posts about caring for yourself after vasectomy reversal, explore the resources below before scheduling your initial consultation at the Center for Vasectomy Reversal in Tampa Bay.
- Epigee.org explains some details about the vasectomy reversal procedure to help you understand what to expect.
- Learn about the success of vasectomy reversals at HowStuffWorks.com.
- See some foods that are known to increase sperm count at AskMen.com.
- WebMD.com busts some common myths about male fertility .
- Find out what you can do to improve low sperm count by reading this article from the Mayo Clinic.
Contact us for an appointment by calling (941) 343-4020 or by visiting our website.
When you decide to have a vasectomy reversal, it is important to choose the right doctor to handle your procedure. Because vasectomy reversal is a procedure that is highly specialized, you may need to travel to find a qualified physician who can perform the surgery. Dr. Joshua Green at the Center for Vasectomy Reversal in Sarasota, FL is a leader in the field of vasectomy reversal, and there are many reasons to choose his practice for your procedure.
- Personalized attention: At the Center for Vasectomy Reversal, we understand that every patient has unique needs and goals for the procedure. We will work closely with you to determine the specific procedure that will most benefit you and plan it around your schedule. Our goal is to offer a compassionate yet professional environment for this delicate procedure so that every patient feels safe and comfortable.
- Attention to detail: After your pre-surgical consultation, you should feel ready for your procedure and the aftercare; we will take the time to ensure that you are well-informed about every detail of the vasectomy reversal before it takes place. During the procedure, Dr. Green uses the most advanced microsurgery techniques to ensure your safety and a successful outcome.
- Patient success: Dr. Green defines success in two ways. First is through the physical success of surgery, which is high in our practice due to years of experience in this area of care. The second definition of success is achieving pregnancy after the vasectomy reversal, and this is achieved through more than just one type of procedure. There are many factors that affect the likelihood of pregnancy, and Dr. Green will discuss these with you to help you improve your chances of starting your family.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Green and see for yourself why you should choose the Center for Vasectomy Reversal , call (941) 343-4020 or visit our website. We are happy to accept local and out-of-town patients for vasectomy reversal procedures.
Vasectomy reversal is a relatively common procedure that men choose for a variety of reasons. The procedure is performed using microsurgery techniques, which allow for great success even in cases in which the initial vasectomy took place decades beforehand.
With this video, you will hear Dr. Gregory Lowe of Ohio State Medical Center discuss the success and effectiveness of the vasectomy reversal procedure. He explains that the surgery is highly effective when patients seek care from a physician specializing in this procedure. Following the surgery, pregnancy is highly likely when female fertility issues are not present in the patient’s partner.
To better understand how vasectomy reversal can play a role in your family planning, visit the Center for Vasectomy Reversal in Tampa Bay. Schedule a consultation with us on our website or give us a call at (941) 343-4020.
- Sperm Retrieval
- vasectomy reversal
- Dr. Green
- sperm count
- male infertility
- medical care
- low sperm count
- male fertility testing
- sperm aspiration
- semen analysis
- post-vasectomy pain syndrome
- anti-sperm antibodies
- older dad
- general anesthesia
- gender reveal party
- post-operative infections
- baby name
- baby's first year
- fertilization process
- spinal anesthesia
- ACS Fellow
- nutrition tips
- concierge-level care
- fertility planning app
- out-of-town patients
- post-vasectomy reversal
- sperm quality
- baby registry
- surgical care
- surgical consultation process
- prostate cancer